Home automation, lighting control, access control… and top-quality service: your customers want more than just a traditional electrical installation. They expect a smart electrical installation which is 100% tailored to their needs. Installed by an engineer who thinks along with them.
Follow our training courses, get the very most out of our products and live up to their every expectation.
How to register?
- Log in using your myNiko account.
- Go to Niko Academy.
- Choose the type of training course that interests you.
- Choose the module that you wish to follow. An e-learning module is conducted online.
- Sign up for the training course.
Personal and practical
- You will receive personal coaching in small groups of up to 10 people.
- A professional trainer will give you handy tips, practical advice and an answer to all your questions.
- You can put the theory into practice together with colleagues who know as much as you.
Benefit 3 times over
- You can deliver your projects more quickly.
- You can offer your customers a tailor-made installation and better service.
- We will promote you as a qualified Niko Home Control installer on our website. This means, it will be quicker to find you.
Create your personal myNiko account
Only professionals with a myNiko account may participate in our training courses.
My Niko is your personal area on our website. Use it to sign up for training courses and to find training certificates, documentation and information about commercial actions. And lots more besides.